What do you get when you combine chocolate chip cookie dough, Reese’s peanut butter cups and brownie mix??? I call it a little slice of heaven! If you’re a fan of these three things as much as I am, then you will fall in love with this amazing concoction. For real. And when I tell you they’re super easy to make, I kid you not.
- 1 package of break-apart cookie dough
- 24 regular or snack size Reese’s peanut butter cups
- 1 box of brownie mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Flatten a square of the chocolate chip cookie dough into the wells of a muffin tin (or in cupcake liners).
- Place a Reese’s, upside down, on top of the cookie dough.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on the box, and spoon over Reese’s-cookie dough, 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool on wire rack.
- Enjoy the deliciousness!