In keeping with the theme of my last post, I’m sharing this tasty little snack I made for a second time yesterday. I love that the kale gets crispy like potato chips, yet are so much healthier. There are numerous things you can add to them… lemon juice, paprika, parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, garlic, etc., so go ahead and experiment!
- 1 bunch (about 6 oz.) kale
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Rinse and dry the kale, then remove the stems and tough center ribs.
- Cut into large pieces, toss with olive oil and apple cider vinegar in a bowl then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Arrange leaves in a single layer on a large baking sheet (I lined mine with parchment paper for easier clean up).
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until crisp.
- Place baking sheet on a rack to cool.