This is a quick, light and delicious recipe that should take only 30 minutes from start to finish!
Recipe courtesy of Women’s Health Magazine
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Juice & zest of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup fresh mint
- 1/3 cup fresh basil
- 1/3 cup white wine
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in an oven-proof skillet on high heat.
- Place chicken in skillet and sear for 2 minutes per side.
- While the chicken cooks, put the 4 tsp olive oil, along with the lemon juice, zest and herbs into a blender or processor & pulse until well mixed.
- Place the skillet with the chicken in oven & roast for 8 minutes.
- Remove skillet from oven and place chicken on a plate.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the wine into the skillet, scraping any brown bits from bottom of pan.
- Add the herb sauce to skillet and cook on stove top for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken.
2 thoughts on “Lemon Herb Chicken”
Thank you so much for posting this! I will have to try it! Thank you! 🙂
It sounds perfect for dinner. Thanks for sharing.