I’ve been eating (and enjoying) tuna fish salad for as long as I can remember. However, this recipe takes it to a whole new level for me. I can wholeheartedly say this is by far, the best tuna salad I’ve ever tasted. The mingling of ingredients/flavors, like curry and dill, will awaken your taste buds and put a new twist on an old favorite. Give this a try… I know you will be happy you did!
- 1 (5 oz) can white tuna, drained and flaked
- 3 tbsp light mayonnaise or salad dressing (you can use regular or fat-free)
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 1 onion slice, finely chopped (or more to taste)
- 1/2 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- In a medium bowl, stir together the tuna, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, relish, onion and celery.
- Season with the curry powder, parsley, dill and garlic powder.
- Mix well and serve with crackers or on a sandwich.
You must be logged in to post a comment.