I realize it’s been two whole months since I posted a recipe so am way overdue. I made this delicious meal last month, and it’s super easy to put together. I cooked the chicken on top of the stove, but you can definitely use the grill if that’s your preference.
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. chile paste (like Sambal Oelek)
- Preheat burner to high.
- Using 2 tbsp. olive oil, cook chicken for 4-5 minutes without moving them, then turn over and finish cooking on the other side.
- Transfer chicken to a small plate or bowl and set aside.
- Combine vinegar, soy sauce, honey and chile paste in small saucepan. Stirring with a whisk, bring to a boil, and continue cooking for four minutes or until reduced to 1/3 cup.
- Pour sauce over chicken, as much or little as desired.
Sweet and Spicy Broccoli
- 12 oz. package of broccoli
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. dark sesame oil
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- Cook broccoli using your favorite method. (I prefer to steam)
- Combine all ingredients (except broccoli) in a small bowl, stir well and drizzle over broccoli.