Here’s another healthy and delicious recipe for baked fish. You can use any firm white fish; cod, haddock or grouper. I used one large piece of cod, which was perfect for two servings.
- 1 large piece of Cod
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place fish in a 5 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray and season with salt.
- Combine lime juice, mayo, onion powder, pepper and garlic powder in a small bowl, and spread over fish.
- Sprinkle with panko breadcrumbs and parmesan; drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 425° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve with avocado-lime sauce, if desired.