Love to indulge in the sweets, but feel guilty about the calories? You won’t with this recipe! A healthier, lower-calorie take on cheesecake 🙂
- 15 reduced-fat chocolate or vanilla wafer cookies, crushed (1/2 cup) (or graham crackers)
- 2 pkgs (8 oz each) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups vanilla low-fat/light yogurt
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup fat-free caramel topping
- Pecan halves (if desired)
- Heat oven to 300. Spray springform pan, 9×3 inches, with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle cookie crumbs over bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl w/electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add sugar, egg whites and vanilla. Beat on medium speed about 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Add yogurt and flour. Beat on low until smooth.
- Carefully spread batter over cookie crumbs in pan.
- Bake 1 hour. Turn off oven; cool in over 30 minutes with door closed.
- Cover & refrigerate at least 3 hours. Drizzle caramel topping over cheesecake and garnish w/pecan halves.
1 serving: Cal 175, Total Fat 7 g, Chol 25 mg, Sodium 180 mg, Total Carbs 23 g, Protein 5 g