Last night, I had a serious craving for something sweet and decided to “cheat” by making a box mix of a Reese’s dessert. I took a little bite to satisfy my fix, and while it was delicious, I knew I could/should, make a homemade version. Thus, I did just that today. I seriously LOVE the incredible combination of chocolate and peanut butter and knew this was going to be amazing. Well, amazing doesn’t do it justice… it’s OFF THE CHARTS! It tastes just like a Reese’s, and doesn’t require any baking, so super easy to whip together. Oh, and only has five (yes 5) ingredients!!!
- 1 cup graham crackers crumbs
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, plus 2 tbsp.
- 1 cup chocolate chips, semi-sweet or milk chocolate
- Line a 8×8 baking dish with aluminum foil or waxed paper.
- In a medium bowl, melt butter and peanut butter in the microwave until butter is melted.
- Mix in graham cracker crumbs & powdered sugar, and stir until well combined.
- Spread into dish, and place in fridge for about 10-15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate chips and 2 tbsp. peanut butter in 20 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Pour and spread over peanut butter mix, and chill until firm, about 2 hours.
- Lift up out of dish and cut into squares.