I discovered this recipe last summer and totally fell in love with it, and just realized that I didn’t post it on here. My bad. The combination of the spices with the cider vinegar and honey, makes this both a sweet and spicy dish, which I just can’t seem to get enough of.
Yields: 4 servings
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Cooking spray
- 6 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. cider vinegar
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add chicken to bowl; toss to coat.
- Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil chicken 5 minutes on each side.
- Combine honey and vinegar in a small bowl, stirring well.
- Remove chicken from oven; brush 1/4 cup honey mixture on chicken. Broil 1 minute.
- Remove chicken from oven and turn over. Brush chicken with remaining honey mixture. Broil 1 additional minute or until chicken is done.