Here’s a healthier version of the traditional blue cheese dressing/dip to accompany my healthy chicken wings, or use in your salad.
- 1/3 cup light or fat-free small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. fat-free/skim milk
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- Place cottage cheese, vinegar, milk, white pepper, garlic and half of the blue cheese in a blender or food processor.
- Cover and blend on low speed until smooth & creamy.
- Spoon into serving dish and stir in remaining blue cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.