I will not claim that this is the best queso on this planet; however, I will say, that it’s out of this world!
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Mexican Four-Cheese mix
- 1 1/2 tbsp mango salsa
- 2 (heaping) tbsp cream cheese
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Stir in cornstarch, then sour cream.
- When mix becomes hot and bubbly, stir in the cheese blend, cream cheese and salsa.
- Continue stirring until cheeses melt and mixture thickens, about 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chip or veggies.
If you want to add a little spice, drop a couple of splashes of hot sauce in the last few minutes of cooking.