- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine milk and oats in a bowl and let stand for at least five minutes.
- Add oil and eggs, mixing well.
- Stir in flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Cook on a hot, lightly greased griddle.
- Turn pancakes when top is bubbly and edges slightly dry.
Serve with butter or butter substitute and warm syrup.