An easy & yummy dish for breakfast or brunch.
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Beat together eggs, cinnamon & vanilla until blended, then add the milk.
- Heat a lightly oiled (or use cooking spray) skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Soak bread slices in egg mixture for about 10 seconds or until they are saturated.
- Cook bread until they’re lightly browned on both sides and crisp.
- Sprinkle some confectioners sugar on top and serve with warmed or room temperature maple syrup.