While perusing recipes over the weekend, I somehow stumbled upon this insanely delicious concoction. I found there are many variations, some using pineapple juice, sweet and sour mix, coconut rum, and so on. I took two recipes I found, swapped out a couple of ingredients and thought it tasted exactly like the dessert version. A slice of heaven in a glass.
- 3 tbsp. Licor 43
- 1 tbsp. vanilla vodka
- 2 tbsp. Key Lime juice (or 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice)
- 2 tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- Lime wedge
- 1/2 tsp. Graham cracker crumbs (can mix with sugar for a sweeter taste)
- Chill martini glass.
- Fill a shaker with ice and combine Licor 43, vanilla vodka and lime juice.
- Shake until shaker is icy cold.
- Open shaker, add the heavy cream, and shake again.
- Rub chilled martini glass rim with lime wedge, dip into graham crackers on a place, and strain drink into martini glass.
- Garnish with a lime slice (optional).
You must be logged in to post a comment.