More Tilapia! I decided to make this dish last night since I had two remaining vacuumed-sealed frozen filets in the freezer and really didn’t feel like venturing out to the grocery story, and because it’s easy (and quick) to make. It turned out super delicious and just melts in your mouth with a nice buttery flavor, hint of lemon, and little salty tang from the capers.
- 2 tilapia fillets (6 oz. each)
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. kosher salt
- 1-1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tbsp. capers, drained
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- Place tilapia in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Season fish with salt, garlic and onion powder.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and lemon juice; pour over the fillets.
- Sprinkle with oregano, paprika and capers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425°F for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.