I am always looking for quick and easy recipes that are healthy, and was excited when I came across this one. It will be perfect for those times when I get home from work and don’t want to fuss in the kitchen. And I love the fact that it has only four ingredients, is ready in 30 minutes and is very tasty!
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise *
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in a medium bowl.
- Arrange chicken on a baking sheet with a little cooking spray. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
* To make this even healthier, use light, fat-free or canola mayonnaise.
Note: My personal preference is to cover the entire pieces of chicken in the mixture, instead of just on the top. Also feel free to use additional spices like garlic, salt & pepper, oregano, parsley, etc. in the mayo mix.
3 thoughts on “Parmesan Crusted Chicken”
That looks perfect – thanks for sharing it! 😀
My mother used to make this chicken…delicious, juicy and crispy.