If you like bananas, then you’ll love this recipe that’s just a slight variation from the traditional French Toast, as it contains bananas and cream in the batter.
- 2 pieces of bread (I prefer whole grain or wheat)
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs (or 1 egg, 1 egg white)
- 1/8 cup whipping cream (or milk)
- Cooking spray
- Put eggs, 1/2 banana, cream and a dash of cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Mix using hand mixer (or blender) until smooth.
- Heat large skillet over medium-low with cooking spray.
- Soak each piece of bread in egg mixture just long enough to make sure it’s saturated.
- Transfer to skillet and cook until lightly browned on each side.
- Remove from heat and serve with other 1/2 banana, cut into slices, a sprinkle of powdered sugar and syrup.