Here’s a spicy shrimp recipe served in a bowl and with bread for dipping. You may need a fire extinguisher.
- 2 lbs raw large shrimp (peeled & deveined)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno chile, minced
- Preheat over to 350F.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, simmer all ingredients (except shrimp) until well blended.
- Place sauce and shrimp in large shallow baking pan and bake approximately 10 minutes or until shrimp are opaque in center.
- Serve in bowls with crusty French bread for dipping.