Here’s a simply amazing recipe for cranberry sauce that you can whip up in no time for the holidays!
- 1 cup sugar (1/2 cup white, 1/2 cup brown)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 4 cups cranberries (1 12 oz pkg)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- In a saucepan, bring water, orange juice and sugar to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Add cranberries and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until cranberries burst.
- Add spices and stir well.
- Remove from heat and cool completely at room temperature.
- Chill in the refrigerator. Sauce will thicken as it cools.