Chocolate Chip Cookie Reese’s Brownies

CC Cookie PB Brownie

What do you get when you combine chocolate chip cookie dough, Reese’s peanut butter cups and brownie mix??? I call it a little slice of heaven! If you’re a fan of these three things as much as I am, then you will fall in love with this amazing concoction. For real. And when I  tell you they’re super easy to make, I kid you not.

Ingredients
Ingredients

• 1 package of break-apart cookie dough
  • 24 regular or snack size Reese’s peanut butter cups
  • 1 box of brownie mix

Assembly

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
  2. Flatten a square of the chocolate chip cookie dough into the wells of a muffin tin (or in cupcake liners).
  3. Place a Reese’s, upside down, on top of the cookie dough.
  4. Prepare brownie batter as directed on the box, and spoon over Reese’s-cookie dough, 3/4 full.
  5. Bake for 20 minutes.
  6. Let cool on wire rack.
  7. Enjoy the deliciousness!

Fresh out of the oven

Top ↑

About these ads

About Denise

My name is Denise and I love good food, but enjoy preparing it more. I spend a good portion of my free time searching recipes, experimenting in the kitchen and coming up with tasty creations. Some of my other favorite things are my pets, family, friends, traveling (especially to tropical destinations and Paris), the beach, music, movies, and shopping, to name just a few ;)
This entry was posted in Desserts, Recipes and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Chocolate Chip Cookie Reese’s Brownies

1. Pam says:

How many cookies does one recipe make?

2. Pam says:

Sorry to bother……will I need more than one brownie mix?
    Pam

• Denise says:

No bother at all, Pam!! I actually just made these over the weekend to bring to a party, and only made a dozen, but did have leftover brownie mix. The brownie mix I used this time was thicker than the other ones I’ve used, and looked liked it may not make another full dozen. To be on the safe side, I would have another box on hand, just in case :)

3. Marie says:

I just made these today and they did come out very gooie. I did put them in cup cake holders and glad I did since the first batch I baked for 18 min. and I felt they were under baked.The second I baked for 20 and they are still cooling. The box of brownie mix I used just made it and the recipe I followed didn’t mention break apart cookie dough which really makes sense.

• Denise says:

Marie, from the sounds of it, you followed another recipe and not mine? My apologies, but I’m not sure what your comment is about if you didn’t use my recipe.

4. Raegan says:

I made this with miniature muffin pans. My kids loved them. We cut miniature reese’s in half and it was perfect. It is a very sweet dessert so the mini size is great.

5. Jim Figart says:

I made this using just cupcake holders and the brownie mix made 22 of the cupcakes and everyone of them were delicious!

6. Rose says:

I also made these and used mini Reece’s ( just kinda smushed them on top of the cookie dough), and I baked them for 24 mins….perfect!

7. Shannon says:

I made these this past weekend and they turned out great. I used dark chocolate brownie mix for a deeper chocolate flavor. However, I baked them for about 23-25 minutes and they set up great. In some of them I used Ghiradelli dark chocolate squares with caramel, awesome! I’m going to make some more later this week, but I plan on using peanut butter pull apart cookies and either snack size Snickers or some Rolos. This may be my new go to dessert recipe!

• Denise says:

Shannon, I’m so glad you enjoyed them, and love your variations!!! It’s so much fun to take a recipe and experiment with different ideas. Being such a Reese’s freak, I have a hard time veering away from them, but plan to try out other other yummy options :)

8. Taylor says:

What size reese’s cups did you use? Regular or snack size?

• Denise says:

Hi Taylor,
      I use regular size Reese’s (I tried to show the ones I use in a pic), but you could always use smaller ones if you like; however, if you like Reese’s, definitely go for the larger ones!

9. Ali says:

Is it easier to use the cupcake liners or to just pour the mix directly into the tin?

• Denise says:

As you can see by the pictures, I used cupcake liners, and think it’s much easier this way (and makes clean up easier). Also, if serving to guests, I think it looks nicer to serve in the liners :)

10. Heather says:

Do you need to grease the liners or the pan?

• Denise says:

Heather, if you’re using liners, you don’t need to grease them or the pan. However, if you choose not use cupcake liners, then definitely grease the pan. Hope that helps!